PIAVA members have access to benefits and Members Only areas of our website, including but not limited to:
- A suite of valuable offers from leading and highly rated vendors of essential and desriable products and services, inlcuding but not limited to hardware, software, privacy and cybersecurity services, and PI insurance.
- Post to the PIAVA exclusive listserv for assists, tips, information and links of interest, and receive notices of work opportunities.
- Connect, exchange information and share business opportunities with a network of hundreds of investigators working in and around the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Help clients find licensed, professional investigatorss by using the piava.org database to list yourself and your business, your practice areas and service locations.
- Attend member meetings to network and learn from featured speakers representing all areas of the investigative community, such as: Federal, State and local law enforcement; government and private attorneys; support service vendors; and investigators specializing in every aspect of the profession.
- Enroll in any training programs sponsored through our association and receive "Member's Only" discounts on admission fees.
- Join discussions with our members in our LinkedIn Group about important topics that could benefit you and your business.
- Work to effect positive change in legislation governing our industry.
- Make your voice count with DCJS, the private security regulatory agency governing investigative activity in the Commonwealth.
- Enhance your Internet presence by linking your company website with the PIAVA website.
- Demonstrate your commitment to professionalism by belonging to our association and utilizing the PIAVA logo on your company website and business correspondence.
- Show clients that your credentials have been reviewed and accepted by the only private investigator specific membership association in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
We invite you to apply for membership in PIAVA at our JOIN PIAVA page.